Since 1996, Zurix has been
chosen for thousands of roofing and restoration projects. Zurix is locally owned
and fully insured with workers comp and general liability. Our people have been
working together for many years which, translates to consistent quality for our
Zurix has been built on being different. Attention to detail, expert craftsmanship,
friendly professionalism, and reliable follow-up are how customers have described
their experience with Zurix. As a result, the growth of Zurix has been fueled by
a large referral network of satisfied customers.
So what makes Zurix different? Simply quality and integrity. Our marketing plan
is you, the customer. Not billboards, radio ads, and big advertising budgets. We
encourage customers to call our references to find out what makes Zurix different
and the contractor of choice for homeowners, builders, and commercial properties.
What can we do for you?
We at Zurix Roofing
would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to speak with you about your
As one of the largest and most respected roofing companies in the southeast, Zurix
Roofing understands the full benefit of a knowledgeable customer. We realize that
the more information we provide to you, the better equipped you will be to make
an informed decision about whom to choose to install, add, repair or replace your
Zurix Roofing is well-versed in all roof damage situations, including storm repair
and other catastrophic damage. We handle all your roofing needs from assisting with
initial claims, to final inspection. We keep you updated throughout the entire process
and provide an accurate assessment and recommendations in terms easy to understand.
You’ll be assigned a professional roofing Project Manager to help you through the
completion of the job and you sign off on a final inspection.If you need help in
the future, they will be who you contact. Communication with you is our #1 priority!
There is a wide variety of building materials available. Zurix Roofing will assist
you in selection and outline any special materials in advance. Zurix Roofing can
provide catalogs if necessary to help you choose colors, styles and all your needs.
Roofing is a preferred contractor with all major insurance providers in the area.
Simply put, your insurance company recognizes Zurix Roofing as a company that can
be trusted, and one that consistently provides quality product and workmanship.
We provide product warranty support and a true "local" workmanship guarantee. We
never ask for total payment until you and our inspector have signed off on the job.
We understand waiting periods are sometimes applied to insurance adjustments and
will work with you and your insurance provider within those parameters.
Once again, we more than appreciate the time you took to confer with Zurix Roofing
regarding your roofing concerns and requirements. Please call us at 678-855-7815
if you have any questions.
Some of Our Valued Partners
In "Z" News
At Zurix Roofing, no
job is too big or too small. We routinely carry out annual inspections for our customers
in an effort to identify problems before major damage occurs.
Roof maintenance is a key component of any comprehensive building management program.
From minor repairs and preventative maintenance to roof restoration and renewal,
we provide our customers with a complete range of services.
We offer many services at Zurix Roofing:
- Roofing - Residential, Commercial, Roof Leaks/Repairs
- Seamless Gutters and Guards
- Siding - Vinyl, Hardi Plank
- Painting - Drywall, Interior, Exterior, Pressure Washing
- Carpentry - Windows, Fascia, Soffit, Trim Repairs
- Cleanup and Debris Removal
- Insurance Claim Advisory and Consulting
What makes us different?
Premier Roofing Company in Atlanta, Georgia and Knoxville, Tennessee
- Over 20,000 roofs installed.
- Highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry.
- Licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Insurance claim and storm damage experts.
- Certified Installers - Residential and Commercial.
- Project Managers are responsive, experienced, with proven integrity.
Locally Operated Company
- Owners and Project Managers live in the areas we service.
- A long history of honoring any warranty issues insures quality workmanship.
- Feel free to check out our references.
Define Zurix Quality
- No toe boards used! Holes in your roof is unacceptable. Zurix uses Rope and Harness
Systems that meet safety requirements.
- Additional pipe boot protectors. Avoid the "10 year leaks" with other contractors.
- Flashings - Zurix takes an extra step 95 percent of other companies do not.
- Installations done according to or better than "Good Housekeeping" strict standards.
- Ridge vent is taken to the end for a more attractive appearance.